- Enable long-distance transmission of Ethernet data over a coax cable
- Transmission distance up to 2000 meters
- True gigabit throughput (Model DECA-1000)
- Support up to 8 nodes in a single network
- Compatible with multi-drop cabling with CATV or coax cable splitters
- Reuse existing in-building coax cabling to set up LAN over coax
- Retrofit an analog video camera system to an IP camera system over existing coax cabling
The Ethernet-over-Coax (EoC) Transceiver (Model No. DECA-511 or DECA-1000) is designed to transmit Ethernet packet signals over a coax cable to 2,000 meters and also is capable of operating on multi-drop coax cabling structure with coax cable splitters.
DECA-511 is for use to run 100Base-T 100Mbps Ethernet over a coax cable.
DECA-1000 is for use to run 1000Base-T 1000Mbps Ethernet over a coax cable.
DECA-511 is recommended for use in setting up an IP video surveillance system that involves long-distance video transmission.
DECA-1000 is recommended for building a true gigabit-speed and low latency home network over existing coaxial cablings with coax cable splitters.
|DECA-511||100Mbps Ethernet-over-Coax Transceiver|
|DECA-1000||Gigabit Ethernet-over-Coax Transceiver|