- Enable long-distance transmission of Ethernet data over a coax cable
- Transmission distance up to 2000 meters
- True gigabit throughput (Model DECA-1000)
- Compatible with multi-drop cabling with CATV splitters
- Reuse existing in-building coax cabling to set up LAN over coax
- Retrofit an analog video camera system to an IP camera system over existing coax cabling
- Powered by 12V DC
The Ethernet-over-Coax (EoC) Adapter (Model No. DECA-511 or DECA-1000) is designed to transmit Ethernet data over a coax cable that is capable of a long transmission distance of over 2,000 meters and also is capable of operating on multi-drop coax cabling structure with CATV splitters.
DECA-511 is for use with a 10/100base-TX Ethernet network.
DECA-1000 is for use with a gigabit Ethernet network that is capable of achieving full-duplex and true gigabit throughput. DECA-1000 is highly recommended for building a true gigabit-speed and low latency home network over existing coaxial cablings with CATV splitters. It is also recommended for use in setting up an IP video surveillance system that involves long-distance video transmission.
|DECA-511||100Mbps Ethernet-over-Coax Adapter|
|DECA-1000||Gigabit Ethernet-over-Coax Adapter|