- Enable long-distance transmission of Ethernet data over a coaxial cable
- Transmission distance up to 3000 meters
- Compatible with multi-drop cabling with CATV splitters
- Reuse existing in-building coax cabling to set up LAN over coax
- Retrofit an analog video camera system to an IP camera system over existing coax cabling
- Powered by 12V DC
The Dualcomm Ethernet-over-Coax (EoC) Adaptor (Model No. DECA-511) is designed to transmit Ethernet data over a coax cable, which features long transmission distance of over 3,000 meters and its capability to operate on multi-drop coax cabling structure with CATV splitters.
|DECA-511||Long-Range and Multi-Drop Ethernet-over-Coax Adapter|